Thursday, March 24, 2011

shopperholic anonymous meeting .2


monsterrrz!!!

with pay day approaching in less than 48hrs it's iniviteable that i take a moment to breathe and let go of whats on my chest.
this is my favourite day of every month monsterz, mark it 26th.

here's what it means to me:
hard work rewarded.
shop shop shop shop, and never drop.
heels,little black dress, superman and the night life.
it means happiness and just loads of fun.
in the past few weeks this day has been redefined for me and i hate its
new meaning to the core.
i guess this should inspire me more to bring back that meaning that puts a smile
on my face. something's gotta give right??

i could happily write a list of the things i want to go buy but i have another rather boring list already written for me of things i have to spend my money on instead and it sucks real real bad.

so as i probably wheep through the next few days and week i also wish many of you monsterz will have a wonderful pay day weekend, throw in some lines in the commentry box and let me know how what you got up to. have fun on my behalf!!

what doesn't kill me will only make me stronger.

happy shopping and partying and just living this life like it's golden!

signed: a recovering shopperholic
koekie

No comments:

Post a Comment